Saturday, April 16, 2011

First Post of My Life

I am a completely new blogger! This is the first time I have ever posted a blog and I must say I am very excited to begin my new "interactive blogging" journey. People have always suggested that I blog to express my interests, gain notice in my career field, or use it to enhance my social media skills. But the truth is...I didn't think I had anything interesting to say. I do not have a huge decorated house that I could show off and post pictures of. I do not have the talent of making gorgeous jewelry for others to consider purchasing. I do not own my own company in which I can talk about my accomplishments at work. However, I know that I AM interesting and I have my own unique brand image that I can market to others. I AM a college student who is about to graduate in May and enter the work force for the first time (eek!). I AM a journalist for my college newspaper UT News and a reporter for WGTE-Toledo PBS's Plugged In. I AM a singer and a dancer who grew up performing and doing musicals. I AM an advocate for the fight to end human trafficking. I AM a complete nerd who loves to read books (AND comic books & graphic novels), watch all kinds of movies (sci-fi, romance, classics, action), and I AM a dog lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment